I have been waiting and waiting for this former coffee shop in town to reopen. Last week it did. Today I went there. It is not a coffee shop any longer… I was so deeply disappointed. So much so that I nearly walked out, which is really not like me. But I had in my…
If you’re like most people these days, between work, sports, driving the kids everywhere, helping them with homework, doing the laundry and trying to keep the house somewhat respectable, having a healthy marriage is really difficult. But in reality next to your relationship with God your relationship with your spouse is the next most important…
Social Media. It’s everywhere, and to the unimmersed it can seem overwhelming. Most, if not all high school and college students, are so well versed in social media that their use and understanding of it is basically second nature, they walk, they eat, they sleep they tweet. But for some this is not the case,…
- Events on April 23, 2014
- Prayer MeetingStarts: 9:00 amLocation: Calvary Church Woodstock
- Kids Drop In CenterStarts: 9:30 amLocation: Calvary Church WoodstockDescription: Kids Drop In Center- Bring your kids to Calvary Church to have fun in the play center area. All Kids with Parents are Welcome.
- Life Group MeetingsStarts: 6:45 pmDescription: Life Group- Families with School Aged Children- 3-196 Fyfe Ave.- Be a part of a great DVD series called “It’s Not Too Late”.
Life Group- The Alpha Program- 855 James St. Apt. 3407- Do you have any questions about the Christian Faith?
Life Group- Married Couples- 325 Short Ave.- A DVD lead series on drawing closer to your spouse as you draw closer to God.
Life Group- Adult Bible Study- 438 Andrea Drive-
- Boys & Girls ClubStarts: 6:45 pm
- Events on April 24, 2014
- Life Group- Empty NestersStarts: 7:00 pmLocation: 50 Finch Avenue, Woodstock, ON, Canada